Wednesday, January 16, 2008

THE SPECIAL EVENT SHOW

This week I have been attending and volunteering with The Special Event Show - http://thespecialeventshow.com/ - which is a conference and trade show for event professionals. It's been a great week and I'm learning so much and have been exposed to so many great ideas!




Today I volunteered to get ready for the Welcome Event at the World of Coca Cola. A tent was constructed for the entertainment and party area.



Here is the section that I helped worked on. I love the colors - copper, peach, browns, and a little touch of animal print. I also really liked the use of the feathers. And I must say the carnations looked great. I've always hated carnations, but they are really starting to grow on me!





The Blue Section


The Ultra Hip Dance Floor



Buffet Centerpieces


It's SNOWING! As we finished up for the day, what do you know, it started snowing!

No comments: