Friday, October 10, 2008

Today, To Do, Guilty Pleasures & Random Facts

I've been tagged by Pen and Ink!

Today I...
1. Worked on a top secret project that I'm sooo excited about!!!
2. Met with a client and her invitation designer
3. Picked up my daughter from school
4. Emailed follow ups to clients

To Do (Tomorrow)...
1. Lunch with an event venue and tour their space
2. Start planning my daughter's princess tea birthday party
3. Laundry
4. Buy tickets for industry event

Guilty Pleasures...
1. McDonald's chocolate chip cookies - they're like crack, so addictive!
2. Having a glass of wine with my husband
3. Sleeping in when ever I get the rare opportunity!
4. Shopping for ME with no kids!!!

I'm tagging...
1. Sublime Photography
2. Dreamy Gelato & Chocolates
3. Lara at Southern Weddings
4. Dare to be Domestic


No comments: