Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kimberly + Yohance Wedding - Part 1

I had the pleasure of planning Kimberly and Yohance's wedding which took place on June 20th in Atlanta. I have the beautiful professional pictures to share from Blue World Studios.


The wedding day began with a bridal session at the W Downtown hotel. Kimberly was just stunning. I'm so glad we made time in the day for her own session. Something for you brides out there to think about as you plan your wedding day timeline!


Kimberly's beautiful bouquet by Chelsea Floral Designs
Now time for the ceremony! Here I am fluffing the train as Kimberly makes her grand entrance.



Here they are performing the sand ceremony, signifying the blending of the two families. This has become much more popular with my couples than the unity candle.


And they're married!



I loved that they had a few quiet moments to spend together right after the ceremony and take in that they just got married!

My favorite - a sun flare shot right outside the church

Coming up next...the reception!

1 comment:

Luxe Expressions said...

Kimberly, you look lovely!!!