Friday, October 2, 2009

Recap 4 - The Inspired Bride at StudioWed Atlanta

I hope you have enjoyed reading the recaps this week of our Inspired Bride event. I cannot thank my vendors enough for all their hard work in producing a fabulous event. I received such wonderful feedback from all the brides and guests who attended.

Stay tuned next week for StudioWed Atlanta's fall table designs.

Designer Erica Angeline revealed her new collection of cocktail dresses and bridal gowns at the Inspired Bride event with a red carpet fashion show.

206


199


186


233


224


226

If you like what you see be sure to register for Erica Angeline's trunk show which will he held at StudioWed Atlanta October 16th and 17th. See all the details and register here.

Thanks to Andrea Taylor Studio for all the photos! Read the full story on the StudioWed blog here.

1 comment:

Erica Angeline said...

I'm so happy all the hard work turned out to be a great success!
The girls did such a beautiful job to showcase my collection!