Tuesday, April 22, 2008

YELLOW & LIME

This is an inspiration board I created for a wedding I'm coordinating in July. The bride chose the colors yellow and lime. This is an unusual combination but together looks so modern and elegant at the same time.
One of my favorite vendors to work with is my invitation designer Julie at Socially Write. When we get together we have so much fun playing with paper and ribbon and she always takes my vision and ideas and turn them into something spectacular.
These are the samples she created for this yellow and lime wedding and I just had to share them. Unfortunately, the pictures don't do them justice.
Here is the program and the invitation. The backing of the program is the same paisley print card stock that is used in the invitation.
Here is a close up of the invitation. I love the way the soft yellow ribbon accents the lime paisley print.And here is the inside of the invitation.

No comments: