Thursday, November 13, 2008

Etsy Thursday - Wedding Accessories

In my opinion, it's all the little details that make a stunning wedding. When I'm looking for unique custom wedding accessories, Etsy is always my first stop!




Emici Bridal offers all kinds of handmade bridal accessories, but I'm especially drawn to their ring pillows.
All of their ring pillows can be customized to your colors, fabric, and design preference. As you can see from these, each one is so unique.






I often use Shea Chic Designs for clients who want beautiful reasonably priced cake toppers. This one is from a wedding I did in July. But I also love the custom guest book and coordinating card boxes that she makes








LSeabol's shop offers custom hand painted and handmade monogram items like these bannersAisle runnersand table runners This is a hand painted table runner she designed for the welcome table at my Soiree, and she did an amazing job!

4 comments:

Laura said...

What beautiful stuff...Why didn't they have all these amazing things when I got married six years ago?!? I'm sure they did, I just didn't know about it!!

I am in love with those ring pillows!
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful ring pillows!! such a fabulous finds!!

Allison said...

I love, love these customized items. Especially the ring pillows. Great finds! Perfect for my upcoming June wedding. :)

If you're looking for more personalized items at a reasonable price check out this site. The personalized gift bags are great for OOT guests.

Globetrottingbride said...

I love these little ring pillows! I am especially loving the white feathered one!