Monday, September 8, 2008

2008 Soiree Recap - The Vendor Room

Lemiga Events 2nd Annual Open House Soiree was held at The Solarium on August 24th. I'm very excited to share with you all the details! The photos are courtesy of Altmix Photography.Here is my table runner at the registration table. I purchased it from Etsy seller LSeabol and was very happy with the way it turned out!The Atlantan Brides as my media sponsor provided plenty of their gorgeous magazines for guests and also sponsored a fabulous giveaway!This is my display table I featured photos and albums from previous events
Clydette from Active Production & Design had a flat screen to show guests their beautiful lighting workSky + Carla Photographers showcased their gorgeous work!Here is the table display from Event Rentals Unlimited
I love the texture of the tablecloth they used



Heather with Flora Design Studio did a terrific job with her table display and showcased so many colorful and beautiful bouquets
Spa Flow was also present to tell guests about their spa services

Julie with Socially Write showcased her stationery. I loved this bell favor
And this gorgeous boxed invitation
Coming up next the Sweet and Sophisticated wedding table!!

2 comments:

Shana said...

That tablecloth from event rentals is too gorgeous! I'd so be afraid I'd spill on it. :)

Unknown said...

What an amazing Soiree! Wonderful work Michelle!