Monday, April 6, 2009

The NotWedding

I attended the NotWedding yesterday and it was such a delightful way to spend a Sunday afternoon and even included a very entertaining dance off contest! The event photos from Our Labor of Love will no doubt be nothing short of spectacular. In the meantime here are a few that I took with my subpar photography skills.

The Notbride was stunning as well as hers and all the gowns from Kelly's Closet
The ceremony wasn't even real but so full of emotion it made me tear up a little

Joy Thigpen did a fantastic job styling all the tables which all were so unique and I couldn't stop looking at all the little details she included. All the flowers were done by the very lovely Amy Osaba. Here are the tables - I linked the table names to the original inspiration boards from Joy.

The Betsy

A Palm Beach Wedding




Elegantly Playful




Pretty Picnic

Sunny California
Congrats to all the vendors of the NotWedding for another successful event. It was such great inspiration for me to see fresh ideas on display.

No comments: