Monday, April 20, 2009

StudioWed Luncheon

Last month we hosted a luncheon at StudioWed and I wanted to highlight a few of the vendors that made it so spectacular! First thanks to Ross Oscar Knight for photographing the event.

I came up with a strawberry champagne cocktail that turned out really yummy!

Hallie Jane's Catering made a salmon salad that was out of this world! I can't even begin to describe all the flavors that I experienced in this one salad.
Dreamy Gelato & Chocolates made a 3 layer gelato cake - raspberry gelato, white chocolate gelato, and a layer of cake that was just to die for!
I Do Linens provided the hot pink satin and white and black overlay table linens that were just perfect for our Spring luncheon

And last but not least, Tulip provided the lovely bright pink centerpieces

1 comment:

*swankytables*Annette said...

Looks lovely! I wish you could ship that gelato! It looks amazing.