Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thank You

A big thank you to all my wonderful vendors and guests who came out to the Open House Soiree on Sunday. I had a great time meeting everyone and I hope we were able to inspire new ideas for those who attended.

Once I get all the photos from the official photographers - Altmix Photography - I will do an in-depth post on all the details. In the meantime, here are a few pictures from Jessica at Sublime Photography who stopped by on Sunday.

This is the cake from the Old Hollywood Glam wedding table
This is the Perfect Match couples shower table

And this is a view of the Fashionista Sweet 16 table - the skirt is made out of purple carnations

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. I'm taking a break and going to the beach for Labor Day weekend. (Please pray the rain go away!) I'll be back next week to share more details about the Soiree.

3 comments:

Melissa and Ashli said...

Congrats!!! The party details look amazing. Can't wait to hear about it.

Melissa & Ashli

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Everthing is just drop dead gorgeuos.The colors are wonderful.I think the cake devine.Great job..Marie Antionette

Shana said...

Thanks for the sneak peek.
Have a great time at the beach. You deserve a vacation!!!