Thursday, July 24, 2008

Design Inspiration

I usually don't like to blog about something that has already been blogged, but when I saw these images on Brocade Design, I just had to share! These are photos from Vanilla, a restaurant located in London.
I find inspiration for my events everywhere - restaurants, hotels, magazines, home decor stores. I'm always looking for unusual items that will spark a design idea. I love the sleekness of this restaurant with the unexpected touches of the floral patterns and crystal accents.


This would be an unbelievable location to host an event. When I take clients to look at venues I'm always thinking about how the space will add to the event's theme or color scheme. Especially for those on a budget, choosing a venue that you don't have to add alot of lighting and decorations is key! This particular restaurant is so full of ambiance you wouldn't have to spend anything on decor!

So where do you find inspiration?

No comments: