Monday, July 28, 2008

Spring Hall

On Saturday I attended a grand opening for Spring Hall, a new special events venue in Atlanta. I'm not the best photographer, but I wanted to share with you some photos I took of this elegant new venue.

As you enter the front door there is a beautiful reception area and this long hallway with marble floors.I loved all the little unexpected details in the decor. For instance, this piece of furniture may be something that you would normally just walk by But when I looked inside there were beautiful green roses sitting in ice. And the same for this welcome table.The venue is full of gorgeous chandeliers like this oneHere is a close up of the cake in the bar areaI didn't get a great picture of the ballroom but here's one to at least give you an idea. The ballroom has crystal chandeliers and a dark wood dance floor. Here is the buffet decor. And a few close ups My favorite part of the buffet were the ice sculptures. I didn't photograph this very well, but on top of the ice were candles which was very dramatic.For entertainment they had traditional Korean performances and later in the evening to get the dancing started the very impressive Neons performed.My favorite part of the venue is the bridal suite.No expense was spared to create a luxurious feelAnd the ceiling is absolutely breathtaking with sumptuous fabric and a chandelier coming out of it - who wouldn't love to get dressed for their wedding here!Congratulations to Spring Hall for a successful grand opening. I know there will be many beautiful events to come.

2 comments:

Laura said...

This place looks amazing!! Wish we had a nice, elegant reception hall in my town! Great pictures!!

Thanks for the comment on my clock design. I look forward to an email from you. Thanks!!

Eliana@BYSE said...

This place looks amazing!