Thursday, October 23, 2008

Vendor Spotlight: KRJ Productions

Today I am featuring Atlanta videographer KRJ Productions. Owner, Keven Digital has stopped by today to tell us more about his company and share with us his work.

Tell us about KRJ Productions - what range of services do you offer?

At KRJ Productions, we provide a wide range of video and multi-media services. Anything video, we do it. Photo slideshows, motivational speakers, promos, commercials, parties, weddings, PSAs, movie trailers, etc.



Why did you start your company?

I freelanced as an editor for 5 years, and I finally decided to step out on faith and buy my own equipment and execute my passion.



How do you describe your style of videography?

Cutting edge/digital. Generally my job is to make my clients look even better than they already are!




What do you enjoy most about your job?

The reaction we get from clients and thank you letters/client feedback we get after they view their edited video.



What has been the highlight of your career to date?

Building a team of videographers and editors with the same passion and common goal – To be the best!



One piece of advice for brides-to-be?

Always have video for your wedding. It’s your special day and I can guarantee you will watch the video over and over for many years to come!


Keven, thanks for stopping by today! Keven is so much fun to be around at an event and has a such a unique style to his videography. Definitely check him out!


No comments: