Thursday, October 2, 2008

Featured by Blumebox

Blumebox is a great disposable vase that comes in a variety of colors. You can decorate them anyway you want and the best part is that guests can take them home! So you don't have to worry about collecting vases at the end of an event and guests can continue to enjoy the flowers for days. I have been using the blumebox product for years in everything from weddings, to showers to birthday parties. So I was completely excited when the company contacted me to let me know that they loved how I was using their products and wanted to feature my designs. Their October newsletter features one of my designs from a birthday party.
"Lemiga Events really knows how to personalize an event. We love the glam monogram on this centerpiece and we think it’s a fabulous idea to use with any occasion. (Xmas? New Years?)"

They have also featured some of my other designs in their idea gallery. Thanks Blumebox for recognizing my work!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl,that's Awesome!! CONGRATS!!