Saturday, June 14, 2008

I've been Tagged - 5 Fav Songs

I’ve been tagged by Kathryn at Australia Entertains. It's a "Tag with a Twist": Fav Songs that you hate to admit:

Here are the new rules!

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here is my list:

1. "A Song for You" by Donnie Hathaway - my favorite song of all time

2. "Freedom" by George Michael - this is my pretend like I"m a fashion model song

3. "Get Me Bodied" by Beyonce - this is my dance like I'm in a music video song

4. "Breathe" by Faith Hill - this is my sing like I'm a country star song

5. "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morissette - the ultimate break up song!

I am now tagging:
Andrea at Andrea Taylor Studio
Shana at Crossroads Cottage
Heidi at Zenadia Design
Aletha at Pearls Events
Kate at Altmix Photography
Lucky Me
Gabrielle at Faire La Fete Productions

1 comment:

Lucky Designs said...

This post was so much fun! Thank you for including us.

http://eluckydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/04/how-embarrassing.html