Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Parisian Chic Bridal Shower

Last week I was contacted by a Matron of Honor to plan a bridal shower. The bride to be loves to travel and has a free spirit personality. So I came up with a Parisian Chic theme bridal shower. The Matron of Honor had no idea what colors she wanted to use for the shower, so I put together a few inspiration boards in various color schemes. I find that this really helps my clients visualize the decor of an event when they can see the colors together.

Here are the boards I designed:

Board#1: Parisian Garden - colors are purple and green with grey accents
Sources - Top: Nordstrom, Dorothy Perkins, Knot; Middle: Nordstrom, Stock Expert, Cups N Cakes; Bottom: Knot, Pom Wonderful, Ravenna Bloom

Board#2 : Vintage Paris - colors are shades of light pink with vintage accentsSources - Top: Amazon, Bridal Bar, Sally Jean; Bottom: Elizabeth Anne, Invitation, Perfume Emporium

Board#3: Sweet and Sophisticated - colors are yellow and grey
Sources - Top: Style Me Pretty, J. Crew, Midori; Bottom: Target, J.Crew, J.Crew

Board#4: Bold and Sassy - colors are fuchsia and red with feather accents

Sources - Top: Lavender Hill, Knot; Middle: Bergdorf Goodman, Lavender Hill; Bottom: Fiore Fresco, Rhianna

Board#5 : Modern Glam - colors black and white with crystal accents
Sources - Top: Toast & Tables, I Dream of Cake; Middle: All Things Bright & Beautiful, Chanel; Bottom: Wedding Paper Divas, The Brides Cafe


So which one would you choose?


10 comments:

katealtmix said...

woah! that moh came to the right person! what beautiful boards! she certainly has quite a job ahead of her choosing from these, i could absolutely NEVER choose, they are all so beautiful in their own unique way!

My Couture Wedding said...

I love them all. Don't make me choose!

Crossroads Cottage said...

They are all gorgeous. If it were my choice, I'd select #4 or #5 - just because they are unique and different than most bridal showers. :-)

Lisette Price Photography said...

I'm down to Parisian Garden and Modern Glam! They're all so beautiful though!

Annette *swankytables* said...

Love the boards! What fabulous ideas. I especially like the Modern Glam shower!

Mary said...

Well they are all really great, but I like the first one the best..Parisian Garden.
I love the color scheme and flowers and gardens are just my thing..Post which one they chose!

rebekah @ elizabeth anne designs said...

Love the soft pink, but the hotpink and black seems more interesting.

soireebliss! Events & Wedding said...

You've selected beautiful pieces to accent each design. However, the chic black and white is so schwanky. Add a little yellow to really make it "POP".

bdr said...

if i had to make a choice with the information provided on the bride, i'd go for #1 or #5 with a spash of color.

~bdr

sony said...

Oh, I Love them All!