Wednesday, September 10, 2008

2008 Soiree Recap - Fashionista Sweet 16

(All photos courtesy of Altmix Photography)Table Design: Lemiga Events

Color Scheme: Purple, Blue and Black

Concept: A poolside brunch with girlfriends to celebrate a Sweet 16 Purple glitter mascara and blue eyeshadow add pizazz to the table and make perfect favors! All stationery by Socially Write
Party favors are chocolate truffles in coordinating colors of purple and black by Dreamy Gelato & Chocolates
Earrings hang from a simple square vase wrapped in ribbon and topped with a purple carnation And Flora Design Studio really brought my vision to life by making a skirt out of various shades of purple carnations on my wire mannequin form
Table linens include cool rain bengaline tablecloth and purple napkins from Connie Duglin

5 comments:

The Event Essentials said...

Good morning :) Thanks for stopping by our blog. Now I have another blog, myself, to check out every day with my cup of coffee!! :)

This blue / purple collection is absolutely DELISH!!! I just ADORE it together!!!

Shana said...

The florals on that manequin are too cool.

Anonymous said...

I love the color combo,very Fun & Glamorous. I love the new blog makeover!! Fabulous!!

meka said...

The color scheme is absolutely fantabulous!! The colors bring a brand new vibe to a Sweet 16 as it gets away from the traditional pink, silver and black. In addition, who would have thought a simple vase with the addition of ribbon, earrings and a flower could be so elegant?

Kimberly Denise said...

This was my favorite table! Like everyone else said, the color combo was truly inspired. I really loved the centerpiece. It totally fit for a sweet 16 party...so girly...so cute, but in a sophisticated way. It's exactly what a girl becoming a young women wants. And the ribbon around the vase was a nice touch; it was very Pucci-esque. Love, love, love it!