Friday, September 5, 2008

The Atlantan Brides "I Will to I Do"

This Sunday, September 7th The Atlantan Brides Presents "I Will to I Do"

Join The Atlantan Brides magazine for an afternoon full of planning ideas for brides who expect nothing less than the best! The city's top bridal experts will be there to walk you through your big day! This will be one not to miss!

At King Plow Arts Center, 887 W. Marietta St., 404.885.9933
I will be attending so if you see me be sure to stop me and say hi and ask for one of my new business cards!

Also I'm so excited I just got all the photos from the Soiree from Altmix Photography and they are absolutely gorgeous! Next week I will be sharing all the details - so be sure to stop by and check it out!

1 comment:

Shana said...

Can't wait to see the photos. :)