Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm Back!

I'm back from vacation - thankfully we just missed Gustav so we were able to enjoy a sunny weekend at the beach. The traffic back to Atlanta was really bad because of all the evacuees coming from Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas. Seeing their cars packed to the roof made me feel so blessed. I can't imagine what it's like to leave my home with only a few things that I can put in my car. My prayers are with all of those that are being affected by Gustav.

I will be sharing all the details from the Soiree once I get all the photos, but in the meantime I couldn't resist sharing a few more teaser pics, this time from Altmix Photography.

The pink sparkling vodka from Nuvo was both pretty and sooo good!And oh my goodness - I had to stay away from the Dreamy Gelato and Chocolates table - the chocolate truffles were AMAZING!This is a shot from the Peacock bridal shower luncheon table
And definitely a crowd favorite, this is a shot of the centerpiece from the Old Hollywood Glam wedding table
I hope you are all enjoying your Labor Day!

2 comments:

Lisa Ridgely said...

Hi! I'm a new reader, and I'm really enjoying the pics from your soiree! Can't wait to see even more!

Happy Labor Day!

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous!!! I love your style!!!