Friday, September 12, 2008

2008 Soiree Recap - Peacock Shower

(All photos courtesy of Altmix Photography)
Table Design: Lemiga Events

Colors: moss green, peacock blue, chocolate brown, and hints of purple

Concept: A decadent bridal shower luncheon

Flowers are from Flora Design Studio and I just loved the blue and purple orchids Heather used in this arrangement.
Party favors were beautiful personalized note card sets from Paperluxe Studio. Unfortunately I don't have a good close up photo to show you how the design of these turned out - but I'm going to try and take some pictures and post them so you can see what a fantastic job Paperluxe Studio did with these.
Fabulous peacock invitation by Socially Write
I just love the drama of peacock feathers! The linens are from Connie Duglin and the table and chivari chairs are from Event Rentals Unlimited

1 comment:

Bad Kid Productions said...

Oh wow, all that peacock goodness just made my day! We're using peacock as a color and feather, and I love these photos!
xo, Broke-Ass Bride